Nurses Are Leaving Nursing…
They are becoming increasingly dissatisfied with their profession due to prolonged exposure to high levels of stress in the workplace environment.
‘Burnout’ is a common theme among nurses in acute care facilities.
‘Compassion Fatigue’ is a debilitating phenomenon caused by years of built up emotional stress and lack of strategic use of self-care and supportive strategies.
How can we reverse this trend?
Princeton integrative Coaching works in collaboration with International Nurse Coach Association (INCA) to:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive program dedicated to improving the job satisfaction of nurses, and patient caregivers. Our program is designed to re-energize, renew and sustain their ability to care for others.
- Create a supportive network for nurses and patient caregivers to enable an optimum healing environment for their patients with the goal of improving hospital patient satisfaction scores.
- Introduce Integrative Nurse Coaching models for the benefit of both the nurses/patient caregivers and their patients.
- Understanding ‘Burn Out, Compassion Fatigue and Secondary Traumatization’
- Practices for Stress Management
- Understanding and Maintaining Healthy Boundaries
- Wellness and Self-Care Practices for Nurses and Caregivers
- Individual and Small Group coaching and facilitated support
“Integrative Nurse Coaches speak both the language of medicine and of healing.” ~ Barbara Dossey
For further information or to discuss nurse coaching services…