I can work with your hospital, institution, or business to create and customize programs to your needs.
Stress Management Skills and Practice
Level 1: Introduction to Stress Management Techniques and Practices
- Discusses signs and symptoms of stress
- Demonstration and return demonstration of easy-to-do stress management techniques appropriate for home/office/school practice.
- Take-home tool to enhance their stress management skills.
Level 2: Advancing the Stress Management Techniques and Practices
- Reviews individual experiences with techniques and offers guidance as needed.
- Additional stress management modalities are presented, maximizing opportunities to further develop a personalized and effective stress reduction practice at work/home/school.
Level 3: Maintaining and Supporting the Ongoing Practice of Stress Management
- Review of all techniques
- Creating an individual plan and accountability system for stress management success.
The Art and Science of Integrative Nurse Coaching
This dynamic one-day program introduces the Art and Science of Integrative Nurse Coaching and:
- Explores new nursing roles and competencies for improving patient outcomes
- Examine the Integrative Nurse Coach (INC) role for promoting healthy lifestyle behaviors.
- Analyze the Theory of Integrative Nurse Coaching (TINC) and the Integrative Nurse Coach Leadership Model (INCLM), and the implications for healthcare reform and healthy communities.
- Identify the Nursing Process six-steps and the Nurse Coaching Process six-steps.
- Explore Nurse Coach Self-Development (Self-Reflection, Self-Assessments, Self-Evaluation, Self-Care).
- Identify nurse coaching skills to incorporate into clinical practice.
- Experience using the Integrative Nurse Coach Assessment TM (IHWA) in a coaching session with a peer.
- Identify steps for integrating nurse coaching skills into clinical practice.
- Provides clinical skills and tools for nurses to become more effective in motivating patients to improve their health outcomes.
- Integrates coaching into diverse healthcare settings including: oncology, home care, hospice, hospitals, community health, and transition care models
At the end of this one-day introductory program, nurse participants will experience a renewed sense of meaning and purpose in their professional work, and a greater personal sense of well being.
The founders of this program are leaders in the development of Nurse Coaching and Board Certification and in creating the first Integrative Nurse Coach Program developed by nurses, exclusively for nurses.
For more information on International Nurse Coach Association visit: www.inursecoach.com
Continuing Education Information – 6 contact hours
“This activity has been submitted to AAOHN for approval to award contact hours. AAOHN is accredited as an approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.”
Other Program topics include:
- Compassion Fatigue/Burnout
- Releasing Action Blocks for Positive Health Behaviors
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
- Coping with Change at the Workplace
- Self-care strategies for Nurses and Caregivers
- Stress, Nutrition and the Immune System
For further information or to discuss program development services…