Princeton Integrative Coaching provides a variety of targeted services to assist in the development of an Integrative Nurse Coaching program within your institution or business.
All of our consulting services are grounded in clinical knowledge, practice, research and evidence-based protocols.
- Stress Management and Resiliency Training (S.M.A.R.T. program)
- Community Health- Group Coaching Models
- Curriculum development for universities-designing elective courses, continuing education and core curriculum programs in both undergraduate and Master’s level education. *
- Self-Care Programs for nurses and patient caregivers:
- On site and in retreat settings
- Employee Assistance Programs:
- On-site programming for workplace wellness.
- On-site or telephone-based individual coaching.
*in partnership with INCA affiliates
For further information or to discuss consulting services…