SEE WORKSHOP AGENDA
Achieve Work/Life Success with Less Stress,
More Resiliency and Clear Inspired Action - Part 1 of 3
Online • Central New Jersey • July 2, 2020
Session 1: Through a 5-step framework we will explore and clarify how to define success, identify and remove obstacles, set healthy boundaries.
Join us for this 3-part workshop where you will:
- Define personal and professional success in all areas of your life
- Discover specific techniques to transform your obstacles and stress into a positive path forward
- Learn how to heal and cope with the impact of recent events in order to emerge with strength and resilience
- Identify strategies to set healthy boundaries and reclaim your joy
- Create your personal roadmap to sustainable success, both at work and at home.
All 3 sessions will be delivered virtually and utilize self reflection, polling and hands on exercises to keep the sessions interactive.
**It is recommended you attend all 3 sessions, but there is still benefit if you can only attend 1 or 2 of the sessions**
Speaker and Professional Coach
RN, BSN, NC-BC, BC-HWC, Director of Princeton Integrative Coaching