Suzannah is a leadership consultant, keynote speaker, facilitator and coach specializing in resiliency and stress management interventions since 2015. She is currently the founder of Princeton Integrative Coaching, LLC which provides leadership training, group coaching, and 1:1 coaching.
Suzannah completed her coach training and certification through Presence-Based Coaching, an accredited program of the International Coach Federation (ICF). She holds coaching credentials as an Associate Certified Coach (ACC) through ICF, a board-certified Integrative Nurse Coach (NCBC), and nationally board-certified Health and Wellness Coach (NBC- HWC).
Coaching Credentials and Certifications:
- National Board-Certified Integrative Nurse Coach (NC-BC)
- National Board-Certified Health and Wellness Coach (NBC-HWC) • International Coaching Federation Associate Coach (ICF-ACC)
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition Coach
- Certified Presence-Based Coach
Additional Credentials and Training:
- HeartMath® Clinical Interventions Program (HeartMath Institute)
- Clinical Meditation and Imagery (The Huntington Method)
- SMART (Stress Management & Resiliency Training)- Certified Health Care Provider (Benson Henry Institute for Mind Body Medicine/Mass General and Harvard Medical School)
- Advanced Training in Integrative Nurse Coaching-Certified Nurse Coach (INCA)
- Clinical Hypnosis in Cancer Research
- Spirituality, Health and Healing (Allegra Learning)
Suzannah earned her BSN in Nursing from Johns Hopkins University and her BA in Sociology and Theology from Loyola University of Maryland. She has clinical nursing experience in medical/surgical; public health; integrative health and pharmaceutical research. Suzannah works as a Distinguished Fellow coach with BetterUp. She adapts and synthesizes concepts from her extensive trainings to provide practical tools for transformative leadership, including development of the individual leader, healthy group dynamics and leadership circles.