This is a series of 45-minute webinars that more deeply explore the most common stress perspectives and provides the tools needed to address them.
Together with co-presenter, Sharon List, we create a healthier, more resilient workforce by providing consistent programming that offers actionable, practical ways to address stress and improve wellbeing. The consistency helps build a culture of resiliency and wellbeing that can support the continued growth and productivity the organization strives for.
Suzannah Sabin to Present Workshop
'Rise to Resiliency:
Learning New Responses for Stressful Times'
Are you tired of hearing about the importance of Stress Management during COVID-19 and just want practical and accessible tips to feel better now?
Do you feel you already know how to manage your stress, but yet, you are still suffering?
The term ‘stress’ is an overused and often misunderstood concept. In the acute stress response, your access to some of the body’s key inner resources is limited. There are practical, in-the-moment skills that you can apply in order to meet each moment fully and navigate the changing demands of each day.
As each of us increases our awareness and skills for managing our stress reactivity, we help one another. We become models of real-life resiliency for our co-workers, clients and even our family members and children. Together, we support a broader positive change toward increased resiliency through the use of adaptive strategies in both the workplace and in the home…or, as in 2020, some combination thereof!
October 30, 2021 10:25- 11:05 a.m.- Breakout Session I
This session will:
- Highlight several practical tools to provide relief in an acute stress response
- Explain the differences between acute stress versus chronic stress
- Share examples of how adaptive strategies can be applied in real life situations
- Explain how the impact of the pandemic has created the imperative for increasing our individual skills of resiliency
- Understand the antidote to the stress response.
- Find out why it’s important to learn new skills to manage your stress response.
- Receive resources to more fully understand your personal warning signals for stress.
Support for Teachers-Sept 2020 - PDF
"This workshop is an offering in awareness of the needs of teachers at this time. I normally charge $500 for similar programs, but this as a discounted offer for $150 until September 30th as a ‘back-to-school-in-the-time-of COVID” special offer." ~ Suzannah Sabin
I look forward to working with you!